Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Off to Mumbai

So I must admit that I am a blogging virgin and I have reluctantly created this blog while ignoring my disdain for what seems to be a silly past time for bored adolescents and adults. However, I hope that this blog will serve a greater purpose than what I would consider the literary equivalent of a token photo of a little orphan boy with Kwashiorkor's (think pot-belly).We are all well aware of our Western privileges. It is my hope that this blog will allow you a bit more of a tangible understanding of this awareness; to perhaps put a name, a face, with the omnipresent strife and turmoil that confronts individuals in an underdeveloped country.I'll appreciate your feedback and remarks while abroad. In one of the largest cities in the world I shouldn't have a problem finding an internet cafe.
Best,m

No comments: